As our customer, you’re a part of our community—that’s why we wanted to reach out. It goes without saying that our thoughts are with everyone affected by the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), and that’s why we’ve decided to close some of our stores to help contain the spread. We just want you to know that we’re monitoring the situation closely and responding to the rapid changes every day because the safety and well-being of our customers, colleagues and communities remain our top priority.
We want to personally share additional steps our brand is taking to ensure we prevent exposure and react quickly at a global scale as additional concerns arise. Our decisions are made in accordance with health organizations and government authorities, and are driven by our brand’s mission to meet you where you are and maintain the safety of our brand family, as we all look forward to a healthy, confident future together.
Our Store Locations
- Temporarily closing all our stores
Our Home Office
- To minimize the risk of exposure, we have decided to temporarily close our head office to employees, and urged them to stay indoors
- Moving to work-from-home and digital collaboration alternatives to minimize in-person meetings whenever possible
Our Online Experience
- Temporarily shutting our warehouse
- Offering flexible return dates as stores reopen—extending our return policy to cover the period of store closures
As we write this today, we want to emphasize the importance of being safe during this global pandemic, but also offer a sense of unwavering optimism for the future. How we each respond at a time like this is a reflection of who we are and what we stand for. At Ethnicity, we will continue to put our customers first and offer complete transparency, because we’re all in this together.
Be safe, Be well.